- Write, edit and assist clients in creating job descriptions which match the skills, experience and education needed for the position at hand.
- Develop a good understanding of clients’ companies, their industries, what do they do and their work culture and environment.
- Recommend the most suitable job sites for clients to post their jobs on based on previous experience.
- Maintain high levels of clients’ satisfaction and work on enhancing their experience with SocialDice.
- Provide continuous support for customers and understand their issues in using the system to report it to the technical team.
- Collect weekly feedback from customers to ensure they are happy at all times.
- Identify, approach and headhunt suitable passive candidates for different positions.
- Build positive online professional network with passive candidates.
- Provide periodic reports to measure function's KPIs.
- Review available job descriptions database; add, edit and enhance them continuously.
- Recommend the most suitable candidate for clients based on their job requirement.
- Bachelor's degree in Business Administration or other related fields.
Required Skills and Qualifications
- Understanding of startups fast paced environment
- A strong understanding of online professional networking.
- Highly motivated individual with a positive working attitude.
- Customer service oriented.
- Excellent negotiation skills.
- Excellent communication skills.
- Excellent problem-solving skills.
- Good reporting skills.
- Works well within a team.
- Well organized.
No prior experience is required
Fields of study:
Business administration / Management
Required degree level:
Saturday, November 25, 2017