Alnayzak Organization for Supportive Education & Scientific Innovation
Internship Vacancy- IT Support
RM (6 /2017)
- Installing and configuring computer hardware operating systems and applications.
- Monitoring and maintaining computer software’s and networks.
- Troubleshooting software’s and network problems.
- Providing support, including procedural documentation and relevant reports.
- Testing and evaluating new applications.
- Bachelor's degree in computer science or any relevant field.
- Experience in IT Support is preferred.
- Good knowledge in programs and applications such as Microsoft.
- Good Knowledge in Linux/Unix based operating systems.
- Good Knowledge in Networking.
Skills and attributes
- The ability to think logically.
- Excellent listening and questioning skills.
- Problem solving skills.
- The ability to prioritize workload.
- Attention to details.
How to Apply
Professionals who possess the minimum requirements are encouraged to apply online on Al Nayzak website www.alnayzak.org/jobs before (5 January 2018), indicating the vacancy number and position.