Alnayzak Organization for Supportive Education & Scientific Innovation
Science and Technology House
Internship Vacancy- Public relations
Vacancy Number: RM/1/2017
- Liaising with and answering enquiries from media agencies, individuals and other organizations via telephone, email and various social media platforms.
- Distributing press invitations and press releases to targeted media.
- Collecting and analyzing media coverage.
- Responsibility for translating and editing English publications in addition to outgoing material of the organization.
- Assist in preparing the production of publicity brochures, handouts, direct mail leaflets, promotional videos, photographs, films and multimedia programs.
- Assist in organizing press conferences and press tours.
- Maintaining the organization’s social media channels: Facebook, Twitter, and YouTube Channel.
- Assist in maintaining media server.
- Bachelor's degree in Business Administration, Media, and English, public relations or any related specialization.
- Experience in event Management and managing social media platforms is preferred.
- Advanced computer skills.
- Excellent communication, interpersonal and writing skills both in Arabic and English.
Skills and attributes
- Knowledge in coordinating activities.
- Excellent analytical and problem-solving skills.
- Excellent organizational and time management skills with the ability to multitask.
- Ability to handle sensitive situations and confidential information in a mature and discreet manner.
How to Apply
Professionals who possess the minimum requirements are encouraged to apply online on Al Nayzak website http://www.alnayzak.org/jobs before (November 30, 2017), indicating the vacancy number and position.