The Palestinian Market Development Programme (PMDP), is an economic development program, that aims to improving the Palestinian private sector competitiveness through technical assistance and matching grants. PMDP also works on strengthening trade and investment linkages as well as linkages with the Palestinian Diaspora to play an active role in economic development in the oPt.
We are currently seeking to hire intern to provide support to the programme operations. The intern will work with PMDP’s operations team. Duties during the internship will mainly be as follows:
- Help on general office duties such as photocopying, scanning, receiving visitors, receiving and dispatching mail, faxing and answering phone calls. Ensure proper functioning and maintenance of office equipment and facilities.
- Assist with the update the trackers, ensuring proper completion and filling of all administration documents and assist in coordinating/organizing and running technical events with Office Manager
- Assist with the procurement of goods/services as may be required by the Office Manager. and tracking payments to vendors and their files
- Provide any other administrative tasks assigned by supervisor to ensure efficient and smooth support to the project.
- Other tasks as assigned by the supervisor.
The intern should have a recent university degree in Business Administration or any related field, strong analytical skills, excellent English language, proficiency in Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, Powerpoint) and strong communication skills.
Each intern will be contracted for a period of three months extendible based on performance. They will be expected to work five days a week with a total of forty hours per week. The project will pay 300 $ per month for each Intern.
Interested Candidates in participation should be submitted their resume and cover letter to Hanadi Musleh, Email: Hanadi_musleh@dai.com no later than Wednesday, March 7th, 2018.